When users enter information on the website, we’re not aware of their age. We will not intentionally collect information of a user who is under 18. Therefore, if you believe that we might have collected information from or about someone who is under 18 years old, please let us know immediately at [INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS]. We will delete the information as quickly as possible.
Since Play County is an online gaming website that caters to people of all age groups, some of our games are suitable for children under 18. Hence, we recommend that parents accompany their children whenever they are playing games on Play County.
Collection Of Personal Information
While you’re using Play County, we may ask you to enter personal information about yourself. We’ll collect it through various methods, such as when you’re creating an account to play games or posting on chat forums. Please note that this policy is applied to all the personal information we may collect and maintain, including:
- Your contact information, including but not limited to your email address and contact number.
- Username and password that you’ll create to play games on Play County.
- Demographic information, including but not limited to your age, date of birth, and gender.
- Location information, including the real-time location of the device through which you access Play County.
- Other information that you willingly submit to Play County.
You have the right to remove or modify your personal information whenever you want. If you would like us to help with that, you can contact us at [INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS]. Additionally, you can also connect with us via our different social media channels. If you do that, we may have access to your personal information, such as your name, display picture, date of birth, and people you are friends with. When you connect with us through a social media platform, it will help us provide you with exclusive content and personalize your browsing experience. By doing so, you acknowledge that other people in public can view your personal information, and we cannot prevent third parties from using your data.
Use Of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for a variety of reasons, including:
- To allow you to play games on Play County
- To make it easier for you to share content
- To provide answers to your queries
- To resolve any issues that you may be facing
- To fix any bugs that you might be facing on our website
- To improve your online gaming experience
- To remember your preferred game settings
- To display games based on the ones you play the most
- To show you games you might like based on your preferences
- To remember you the next time you visit our website
- To include advertising (personalized or non-personalized)
- To inform you about the latest updates, games, and other information
- To detect fraudulent and illegal activities that someone may be conducting on our website.
- To comply with the latest government policies
Sharing Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with any parties who are not authorized to have access to it. We will only share your personal information internally with departments like customer support representatives and technical support staff. This is done to facilitate you better, such as resolving technical issues or answering your questions on time. In addition to the information mentioned above, we may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with people we’ve asked to act on our behalf, such as IT, social media, hosting, and user notification departments. When we share your personal information with any of these departments, we have formal agreements in place that prevent them from sharing your information with other parties.
- Third-Party Advertisers: We may share your personal information with third-party advertisers, but only if we have your consent. If you choose not to receive any personalized advertisements, we’ll still show you advertisements, but they will not be directed towards you.
- Social Media Platforms: If you want to share gaming content on your social media platforms, you’ll be asked to log in with your username and password. While doing so, those social media platforms might collect your information, such as the IP address of your device, the time, and the date on which you visit the website.